This coming Sunday (every fortnight) we will again be gathering at the Church building from 10 am to 11 am.
The structure is the same in that you must register if you wish to attend, due to restrictions on the number of people allowed to attend.
In helping you make the decision as to whether to attend, it is important that you are aware of what the morning will look like when you arrive.
- Social distancing of 1.5m must be adhered to at all times both inside and outside the building (except members of the same household).
- No hand shaking or hugs.
- Your temperature will be taken at the front entrance and anyone with a temperature over 37.5 will not be allowed in the building. Also you will need to sign in at the foyer entrance with name and contact phone number (digital QR code available for "contact free" registering using your own smart phone). Please arrive early, as it will take extra time to get everyone inside with these additional measures.
- Hand sanitisers to be used throughout the meeting.
- You must remain at your seat throughout the gathering.
- One solo singer is all that is allowed at present and 2 musicians.
- We are not allowed to sing so during worship time it will be quiet reflective worship.
- Masks are optional but encouraged by the State Premier.
- There will not be any children's church. Children must stay with their parents.
- Warren will be speaking in that time.
- There will not be any morning tea.
We are also restricted in gathering before and after meetings, so the process is to arrive early enough to sign in and have temperature taken but be seated straight away. We must all leave the building as soon as the meeting is over. This is a great opportunity to catch up with one another either in homes, cafes or the park.
Just a reminder that if you have any symptoms, to please stay at home and make an appointment to have a test at the Mudgee Showgrounds.
As we gather corporately , ask the Holy Spirit to move and speak amongst us. It is so important that we hear what He saying right now.
Much love and blessing Michelle Beach
Please Note - if you do not have Michelle's contact details, please get in touch with the church office using the "Contact Us" page, or via Messenger on our Facebook page and we will connect you.