This coming Sunday (every fortnight) we will again be gathering at the Church building from 10 am
If you wish to attend, you must register by 2pm Saturday due to restrictions on the number of people allowed to attend.
In helping you make the decision as to whether to attend, it is important that you are aware of what the morning will look like when you arrive.
- Social distancing of 1.5m must be adhered to at all times both inside and outside the building (except members of the same household).
- Your temperature will be taken at the front entrance and anyone with a temperature over 37.5 will not be allowed in the building. Also you will need to sign in at the foyer entrance with name and contact phone number (digital QR code available for "contact free" registering using your own smart phone). Please arrive early, as it will take extra time to get everyone inside with these additional measures.
- Hand sanitisers to be used throughout the meeting.
- Wearing a mask is highly recommended if you intend to join in with worship.
- There will not be any children's church. Children must stay with their parents.
- Morning tea will not be served in the building, however we encourage you to meet at a cafe, the park or homes for a cuppa and catch up.
Just a reminder that if you are unwell, or have any symptoms, please stay at home and make an appointment to have a test at the Mudgee Showgrounds.
Psalm 9 I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done. I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High.
Peace, rest and blessing be upon you today Michelle Beach
Please Note - if you do not have Michelle's contact details, please get in touch with the church office using the "Contact Us" page, or via Messenger on our Facebook page and we will connect you.